Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15 October discussion topic: Elton John's want


Homework /09.09.15/

Hi today’s first homework is as you know we have to discuss about “62-year-old Elton John want to adopt a Ukrainian boy”-In my opinion Elton John is too old for adopting children. In his age people are usually to become grandfather or grandmother. Also his lifestyle is very busy, spotlight, regularly for touring. By the way he has a boyfriend. It means if child is adopted by EJ, he won’t have a mother; he will have a 2 fathers. But now Lev is orphan. Maybe having a 2 fathers better than no parents. As you know orphanage can’t heed each baby.
So Lev will be adopted- maybe he lives plenteous happily.
In Elton John’s side I promote him. Everybody wants to be parents. Now Elton John is wanting too. What is the problem? He is rich, famous, spotlight. But he may be able to be a good father. Who knows? If he was a civilian we didn’t care about his life wasn’t it? “Therefore he will adopt the children it is good for EJ, David and little Lev.”- It is my opinion.


Today’s second work is answering the question “what are your beliefs?’
*First I believe in myself so I am in here.
*And I believe in strange miracles- Triangle of Bermuda, UFO, Yeti such as.
*Also I believe in earth is alive. It can hear, heed, and help us. World is just like our mother. So we have to protect our planet.
*Fourth my belief is about Buddhism. In my opinion Buddhism is a very scientific religion.
*Fifth I strongly believe in Mongolia will become more than Japan, USA, and Russia.
Of course I believe in more things…

No comments:

Post a Comment