Wednesday, September 30, 2009

discussion topic 01 October



Discussion Topic- 2012.12.21

In my opinion 2012.12.21 isn’t doomsday. Mayans, Egyptians and lot of prophetic are said this day is world’s end it means new beginning or our civilization’s only 80-90% will survive remain is going to vanished. Also people guess in this time sun aligns with the Milky Way-I guess if this is going to happen it will just like a “Knowing” / starred in Nicolas Cage/. Of course I believe in one day world will be perished. But not this time;
-Scientist said world is 4.5 trillion years. It has more 5 or 6 trillion ages. However we have to protect our environment.
-Also some prophetic said another day people will be vanished.
-And some knowing couldn’t become true. So I think I won‘t die in 2012.12.21. I and other people do not want to die we have to do many things.
In the other side If Mayans & Nostradamus’s right then tribulation will come I won’t care. I am not afraid this. People are born & die. It is naturally thing. Other things for example civilization is too. It is grow, destroyed & vanished.
So I am looking forward 2012.12.21. Then We’ll see…

No comments:

Post a Comment