Tuesday, September 22, 2009

homework 09 22

Today’s homework /2009.09.22/

1. Who is your inspiration?

- My inspiration is my mother. She always tells me “You can do it. I am proud of you.” Also she advises me a lot. For example: When I was elementary school she told me “Lesson is your job. In the future you want money. Just do your lesson & homework” I still remember it. My mother is intelligent & stoical woman. She never gives up in her life. I want to be just like her. But sometimes people say: “You just like your mother”, when I am proud of me. Unfortunately they usually declare “My appearance is like my mother”. However I believe in the future I will just like her. But it doesn’t mean I am copy of her. Just I have an experience & some other things.

2. Postcard

Dear Nicky
Hi. I am spending a holiday in my home. / Mongolia/. Don’t say “What! You have to go camp or visit your cognates.” In UB I have a lot of fun. Because my cousins have come here. In weekend we went to the Uliastai River. There we contrived a competition of swim. They said “Only you can judge this match honestly” therefore I decided to judge. It was very interesting job.
We planned to tour the UB on Friday. Now they are watching TV.I guess in the evening they will go to the mountain. You know my house is near the mountain. By the way I am still reading “Oliver Twist” It is very nice book isn’t it?
PS: I believe see you someday 
Your friend
Bujee

No comments:

Post a Comment