Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27 October

This is my today’s homework.

№1
Amend-change, alter, improve,
Ratification-certification, approval, sanction, authorization
Suffrage-right to vote,
Legislature- national lawmaking body of a country, branch of government authorized to make laws
Authority- power, control, jurisdiction
Commonwealth- group of people united in a common cause, people of a country, democratic state

№2
What freedoms are most important to you?
For me freedom of speech is very important. You can speak your mind. This is helpful to improve our country. This is pluralism’s one part. I don’t want to go to jail because of I denounce my government or cheap. And I want to know other people’s mind so it is very important to me.
Also I need freedom of the press. I need a lot of information. I want to know what happening in the world.
For me freedom of finance is important . I think it is important to all. But it isn’t easy. So we have to work.
Right now I want to freedom of speaking English. So I have to study hard.

Finally I agree with that poem. It is very nice poem. I hope Chris can understand this.

Ц. Хулан : Эрх чөлөө
Чөлөөтэй, омголон дураараа байх би дуртай!
Чөдрөөн тасдаж гүйдэг моринд адуу адуунаас хайртай!
Талын шувуу торонд бус талдаа жиргэх дуртай
Тааваараа бус орчлон өөрөө эрх чөлөнд дуртай!
Хязгаар үгүй эрх чөлөө хаана ч харин байдаггүй
Хазааргүй унаа, бүслүүргүй гэр гэж байдаггүй
Эрх чөлөө гэж хичнээн ч хашгирлаа гэсэн
Энэхэндээ гэж хэлэхэд би хорионд байх дуртай!
Эгэл даруу ижий, эцгийн минь голомт сэтгэлийг минь хорьдог
Энгэртээ тэвэрсэн үр, насны минь хань намайг хорьдог
Элгэн садан ард түмэн, Эх орон минь намайг хорьдог
Энэнээс илүү эрх чөлөөгөөр орчлонд би яах юм бэ?

PS: you know I don’t have a husband and baby. So I will quite agree with this when I 25 or 26 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment