Thursday, October 22, 2009

22 october

Direction


Of course I leave my home, and go straight 10nd street's end then I turn right & go straight 7nd street's end then turn left then I can see bus stop. I take the bus # 38. That bus stop in Sansar's station when I leave the bus and take the another bus # 10. That bus stop in NUM's bus station- of coutse I leave the bus and walk to NUM's 2nd apartment. That's all. It takes 1 hour


I think our teacher is like to walk. Here is another ''walking'' direction:

- I've told how to find a Sharhad's bus station. So let's start Sharhad's bus station. You have to go straight about 200 ms then you have to turn right and walk 500 ms there is "Da Huree" then turn left and walk 100 ms later you will see Erdenetolgoi's bus station. then again turn right and walk until ''Tsaiz''. Then you have to turn left and walk 500m, then you have to turn right and walk 5 or 6 kms-later you will be in "Mongolian Univrsity of Education" then turn right abd go straight "Mongolion University of Science and Technology" then you have to across the road. Then you will see NUM 2 Maybe it takes 2-4 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment