Thursday, November 5, 2009

05 November


I want to share something
Now I am reading "The Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne. So I decided to write my mind of this book. This novel is very interesting & wonderful.
I want to instead of them. Because they have a lot of adventures and dangerous things. I know I am very fearful. But if I would had a chance / instead of them/ I had tryed to been brave this time. It is so marvellous book I have ever read before. There are main characters:
Syrus Smith- very talented engineer, Nab Smith's servant, Pencroft- sailor who is very generous man, Harbert Brown-young boy who is the very good Smith's student, Gideon Spilett- journalist, Top- engineer's dog. They are lost in unknown island. They called this island - Abraham Lincoln. My sister said that in this book Caption Nemo/20000 thousand leagues under the sea/ and Ayrthon, Grand's children/In search of the Gastaways/ are return. - It is very splendiferous occasion isn't it? I can't wait finish this book. It remind me " The Robinson Crusoe" by Daniel Defoe. Next time I write about new things. So see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment