Thursday, November 5, 2009

assignment 2 05 november#4

Do you agree with Ken Robinson?

Wow. I think he is such a good orator. I agree with his some ideas. I think " We have to change our education system". I like that sentence:" I man speak his mind in a forest & no woman hears him, is he still wrong?".It sounds funny but sometimes true isn't it? But I do not thing university's teacher just live in their head. They are researcher but they are also humans.

Do you think school kills creativity?
Sometimes I think. Because when I middle school my teacher always said to me "You had to do it just like me. If you did different from mine, you did wrong ." So I was doing just like her & I didn't discover a new idea that lesson. Sometimes we need freedom of subjects/ mind/.
Our educational system is just give us knowledge. Sometimes It seems it doen't give us moral, humanism, and other important things. But I like to say "you have to think in condition".

No comments:

Post a Comment