Thursday, November 5, 2009

assignment 1 05 november#3

A Blessing In Disguise- a good thing that you don't recognize at first

A:-I had broken my leg. B:- What! Are you feel ok? A:- It was blessing in disguise. Because If i am healthy I will have to go Peter's party. but You know I don't like him.

Back To Square One- back to the beginning.

A: Have you finished your homework?
B: No. Because I've left my homework somewhere. And I can't find it. So I have to back to square one.

Close but no Cigar-something that you say to someone if what they tell you or what they do is nearly correct but not completely.

Teacher :What mean's Hous?
I: It is a god.
Teacher: Close but no cigar. Because Anagsogarus said that Nous. Nous is a ....

Cup Of Joe- A cup of coffee.

Would you like cup of tea or cup of joe?

Go The Extra Mile -to try harder to please someone or to get the task done correctly; to do more than one is required to do to reach a goal

A:Bat has won 2 medals from math's olympiad.
B: Of course. I guess it. He always goes the extra mile doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment